Daily Check-in: Wednesday, November 4th

Hello and welcome to the half way day of the week, FB Fam! How are we doing so far? I'm doing okay, but pretty tired. Between (still) adjusting to the time change and staying up (can't imagine why, lol) wayyyyy too late, I'm just going into foggy auto pilot mode.

But doing good, or not so good, feel free to say and share what's on your mind. I think it's safe to say we are in good company here. So even when the world/ where you're at might be a little (or a lot) crazy and overwhelming, you can find and remember to breathe here for an escape.

And it's nice for a workout to be a little escape, yeah? That time where just you and whatever moves you are doing in the moment exist. Hopefully a time where you can zen out and accomplish something for yourself. It's not selfish to want to take care of yourself, so I hope you enjoy your workouts or rest if that is what you need today. ..Fit2 is not letting up on the gas pedal with this hour long beauty: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fitness-blenders-5-day-challenge-strong-and-lean-day-3

I do love a good HIIT and core workout. Just as long as I don't use my arms. They are a bit useless today from that very effective upper body tabata workout. Eight sets add up! ..And, to answer your question fellow workout buddy, Shabnam, my poor arms absolutely became noodles and jelly😅

And what shall we grace our tongues with today? ..Yep, just me adjusting the question of what your meals are today. Think it will be a chicken wrap of some kind for me today. Just keeping it really simply and simply real. But do tell your eats.

As for the pic, I also kept it simple with blue skies and a pine tree. The weather has been drop dead gorgeous the past couple days and this pine tree has pine cones, so it was kinda of a look up and snap some earthly beauty. It made me smile, so if it worked for me, it might work for you? :)

And to keep up this simplicity, have a good day, as good as you can, guys, and thanks for another day of checking in with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited