HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group November 4

Hello beautiful HKS Blenders,

Thought of the day:

You only fail when you stop trying.

Well, not sure if my story today goes really with the quote. Anyway, I’m really happy, because I finally got some credit points acknowledged, which are a requirement for my PhD. Normally you can take courses at the university, but I am an off-campus student, so that was kind of difficult for me to do the last couple of years. However, it is possible to get credit points recognized for an activity relevant to your PhD. And my work in an EU research project was accepted. It took a bit of finding the right person to ask and some pushing, but in the end it worked. So, yay! I have now all credit points I need. No more stress and headaches how to get the points.

I just organized all FB Plus recipes. I actually wanted to take a break from cooking after recipes, but these FB Plus ones just look so tempting. Maybe I don’t cook every day a new recipe, but now and then sounds good to me.

Workout will be some cardio/HIIT and abs.

What are your plans. Anything yummy to eat?

P.S ANYONE is welcome to join the conversation in this thread. Don’t be shy or afraid. Just jump right in. We don’t bite. This is an extremely friendly and motivational community. So, we are happy to hear from you.