Ovarian Cyst Update

Hello FB family. So I got my results back and my ovarian cyst was benign so no cancer was found! Thank God all my results were normal. I will be able to return to work next week after two months of not being able to. I’m so blessed and relieved that all is well. I experienced so much anxiety and fear and I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I can return to exercise. I will be taking it very slow and will not do high intensity exercises for a while. I’m just happy that I can finally leave this behind me. This experience taught me that God always makes a way when there seems to be no way. I was worried about not being able to pay my bills due to being out of work, but I was approved for short term disability checks and so far all my needs have been met. I can’t begin to express how grateful I am to God to help me through this situation. My loving bf, family, and friends have been with me through this tough time. Thank you all for your well wishes and I’m so grateful to have all you guys in my corner. May God bless each and every one of you. I’m happy that I was able to vote in person today. No matter what the results are, let’s be united through it all. God bless. 🤓❤️

Edited