Daily Check-in: Tuesday, November 3rd

Hey there everybody and a happy(?) Tuesday to you! If you are an American Blender, there is an election, that's kinda of a big deal going on today. But if you've already taken advantage of early voting, that's awesome! And if you are voting today, good luck and be safe! I don't care who you support; if you exercise just one thing today, let it be your right to vote! Everyone has a voice, so get out there and make sure you are heard with a #votecomplete! ..And try not to stress too much whatever the results may be.

Alright enough about that; hows about we get to the check-in stuff, like making it a two for Tuesday with a couple baby turtles?! ..FT Cu has been bringing me these lil' turtlets lately--alive and intact btw; he knows not to hurt them, but still likes to pick up these "moving rocks" and be like, "So can we keep this one? Or maybe this one for my rock collection?"😂 ..Pictured here are the two he's found. It's interesting how one is shy and the other had no problem sticking his head out and wanting to walk off the photo shoot, proving everyone and thing is different. ..But yeah, a couple baby turtles here to make your day less sucky, or enhanced😊

And maybe the workouts are helping with your day as well? Fit2 has prescribed my arms to turn into food like, noodles and jelly, because this upper body tabata is sure to make those arms shake and bake!

So how 'bout it my workout buddies? Ready for the soreness that Fit2 delievers (lower body isn't talking to me after yesterday😂😂) ..and good luck to all in wherever you are with your workouts!

And how about those meals? From sunrise to sundown and the midnight snacks that happen; what's on the food front? ..I have no idea🙈 ..So I guess I better get my thoughts together and get some food out of them!

Okay, so let's see what we can get out of this day. Take things by the hour or whatever little chunks you need, and before you know it, you ate the day! Which I guess is my twisted Tuesday motivation for you. I think it's better for me to just suggest to scroll back up and look at some cute mini twin turtles.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***