HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group November 3

Hello beautiful HKS Blenders,

Thought of the day:

Running to the boarding gate is my favourite workout.

When I first read this quote, I had to smile and then I thought about it and it is actually a sad one. It reminds me that life changed a lot in the last couple of months and that we can’t travel like we used to. I usually visit my mum in Germany a couple of times per year, but not this year and who knows what will be next year. And I often use the opportunity to go shopping. I really would have loved to do this this year. After I managed to get down to a weight, I feel comfortable with again, my dress size changed. Yes, I have some old clothes left, but like I just mentioned they are quite old. And yes, I know I can wear clothes which are too big, but it is just not the same as going shopping, trying new things and feeling good about myself. And it would be really nice to have something that actually fits. You could argue that I could have gone shopping during summer in Ireland. I tried, but the changing rooms were closed through Covid restrictions, so it didn’t make much sense. I don’t want to complain. I’m just a bit said.

So, after this little rant with too much self-pity, let’s get to something positive.

Workout for me will be some stretching after I tackled another 1000 calorie workout in a very short period of time. But I really liked it. It was structured in a way I absolutely love.

Have you planned anything exciting?

Wishing all a great Tuesday.

P.S ANYONE is welcome to join the conversation in this thread. Don’t be shy or afraid. Just jump right in. We don’t bite. This is an extremely friendly and motivational community. So, we are happy to hear from you.