I’m A Program Kinda Gal...🤠

So a few weeks ago I was asking about combining Abs 2 and Booty 2. Luckily with your help I decided to do something easier and just do Booty 2 and schedule my own upper body/cardio stuff in between. I did fine the first week, but last week I only worked out twice...it sounds strange but that’s the first time I’ve taken any time off. I was listening to my body, hurt my back, didn’t actually have the time to schedule, etc. No guilt here, but clearly something wasn’t working for me.

It hit me going into this week, I’m just ready to scrap this whole plan and move on to my next program, Burn 2 (repeating this for the first time). There’s something about making my own choice to do an independent workout that makes me feel like I can slack a little? I guess I need the structure and knowledge that every workout has been curated to work harmoniously with the rest of the week.

I went into my first day of Burn 2 feeling much better and more motivated. When it comes down to it, for me, I just need that full program. I’ll let you know how the rest of the month turns out. 💁🏼‍♀️

Also, if you haven’t tried Burn 2, I highly recommend it. In the past I have compared it to Fit 2 just with shorter average workouts. I remember feeling like I got my hiit endurance back when I completed this program, and felt really good energy day-to-day (although maybe a little extra hungry).

Hope everyone is having a good start to November, enjoy the Bored Easily challenge if you have it on the calendar! Do you prefer programs or scheduling your own workouts??

-Eva