Low Impact Round 2 -A Review, and Why you should pick this program

Hey FB Family,

How is everyone doing this fine day? So, last week I completed Low Impact Round 2 program and wanted to write something about this program.

Snippet: this was technically the first ever program or workout with FB for me, and I had then abandoned this program after day 2. Then chose Strong. That was earlier this year.

Program structure: Starts off pretty gently and builds up through the 4 weeks. Recipe: Strength training + Pilates for the flavor + a pinch of (LI) HIIT.

Time: This averaged about 35 mins, so on most days it was easily doable even when busy.

Ways to use this program: What I discovered most was when best one can use this program. Referring back to the snippet, I was initially biased about this program and wouldn't have picked it willingly. But I was wrong and here is why, and the multiple ways to use this program:

- This is a beginner friendly program, so anyone just starting can go for this program and choose weights of their capacity

- This is a great program to restart fitness after a pause/break. So if you've fallen off the fitness wagon or consciously took a break, this is a great way to ease back into working out and a routine.

- When you have to tone it down: You can use this when your health isn't supporting you at the moment and you have to tone it down by some, or a few notches.

- Shaking things up between intense programs/maintenance: This can be a great sandwich program between two intense programs like Sweat or Fit 1/2. This is because both these programs are very demanding mentally and physically. So without the fear of losing out and keeping up your routines, you can choose this program. A great advantage is, you can up the intensity in either Pilates (using ankle weights, bands, regular weights, as suitable) or in strength routine (using higher weights). Or doing HIIT without LI mode.

- When you are going through a very busy patch, work/life wise: This program comes as a breather when you are suddenly too occupied -given its 35 min avg and intermittent Pilates this allows you to keep up your routines without wearing you down. Even if you weren't working out 5 days a week.

Gains or Observations: One, be able to enjoy the program expertly curated. Might sound redundant info, but seriously though, when you are choosing this program for any of the above reasons, you will be surprised how much this program speaks to your situation. Two, I have largely improved in my flexibility and continue to challenge myself in my strength routines. I haven't taken measurements, weights or pictures. But my Abs feel tight and my legs/butt are well toned/shaped. This is why this program can also be a maintenance option between intense ones, besides brining in some variety.

I borrow the description of this program from a Blender's (don't remember who this is) response to a post saying LI R2 is more like 'Strong with some Pilates'. So there, if you love Strength training, but also want some breathers in between, then this is the program for you!

I will certainly revisit this program and highly recommend it!

P.S. Ivett, thank you for nudging a review, hope this informs more Blenders to pick this awesome program!

Edited