Daily Check-in: Monday, November 2nd

Well, heylo there.

How are you, my fellow Blend Friends? Did you have a nice weekend? Standard busy, but not too bad over here! And looks you were certainly in good company, Kimwise, regarding the check-ins over the weekend! Always a big thanks to her and everyone who has hosted!

..Hm, feels like we talked last month, and now just like that, we are in November!

And to make time a little bit more confusing, some of us came off daylight savings time and therefore got to do a little time traveling by moving the clocks back an hour. And I properly took advantage of that by getting an extra hour of sleep. Woo hoo! It's the little things. Still, an hour forward or backward always twists things up for me. Like, is it lunch time yet? Well, it should be.

Or maybe it's time for a workout! Or think about a workout. If you are having a hard time getting started, just promise yourself to give that video a 5 minute preview. Often, once you start your motion, you might want to keep going. Object (being you) in motion (being workout) kinda thing, you know? Just don't let those outside and unbalanced forces stop you from a getting that #workoutcomplete!

Today's motion for me and my workout buddies is back to the Fit2 grind, starting with a total workout for the legs! Between HIIT, strength, and pilates, the legs should get a thorough work over! What say you, Blenders and workout buddies? Ready to sweat or...not?

Well, sweaty or not, we do needs to eat all the foods! Give me the nutrish and delish meal plan going on today! I don't really know at the moment, but my mondaze brain is thinking tomato sandwiches. Sounds good to me!

And to welcome up our Monday something bright, the picture for the start of the week is of a Mexican Sunflower. I'm hoping to plant a lot more of these, but for now I have this one in a pot and it decided to surprise me with a bloom! So I thought it was neat. These flowers thrive in poor soil so even the gardener with the brownest of thumbs can grow these. Plus they are a great soil enhancer and I'm alls about that.

I'm also all abouts hoping the best for your day, and if the start of the week isn't so great or the Monday motivation is lacking, well sometimes that's just what it is..And if that's case, I hope you get through the day as best as you can.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***