HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group Nov. 1

Happy Self-Care Sunday and the beginning of a new month.

Thought for the Day"

"We are children of the earth and the stars, made from the same carbon atoms, unified as one."

Thought it would be nice to remind ourselves that we are connected to each other, the earth and the universe.

Rest day from workouts for me. So mini projects around the farm to keep me active and busy.

Julia will be our host starting tomorrow. We are looking forward to hearing from her for the next week.

The following week we are starting something new. Monday through Friday we will have a different host each day and on the weekends I will host.

The days will be as follows:

Mon-Julia

Tues- Martine

Wed- Maria/Mafe

Thurs- Toasty

Fri-Sharon.

We believe it will be fun and interesting for everyone.

The daily host is not required to answer everyone's post just get the thread started for us. Those of us posting will make sure we are supporting everyone on the thread.

Remember everyone is welcome to participate, read and lurk. We appreciate your support and interest.

I would like to give a big shout out to Toasty and thanks for all her work putting the new schedule together. I would also like to thank our five daily host for volunteering to help keep the thread going.

You are all awesome!!

Peace, love and harmony

Storm