Daily Check-in: Sunday, November 1st

Hello, and Happy November FB Fam!

Kinda hard to believe we're 11 months in already, yeah? I would say times flies when you're having fun, except that this is 2020.

So: time.

That's all I have to say about that.

Anywho, here we are starting off the month of November. I think the first of the month is a time for a lot of people to reflect, and to look to the future. Do ya'll feel that way? Do you start out each month thinking back to the last, maybe celebrating something you accomplished, and look forward to what the next month brings? Maybe with your fitness regimen too? Did you have a milestone or something from October you wish you celebrate? Did you accomplish a goal you set for yourself? Do you have new ones you're starting for November?

I'll admit that I don't do much of that. I'm very much a day-to-day person; neither here nor there; just stuck in today.

But, I'll share an accomplishment that isn't mine, but rather one of my chickens'! (Yes, chickens have accomplishments too!) So with my pic here, I've got 24 green eggs. These come from one of my new hens we got this year, Tormund. She laid her first egg on October 7th, and has laid one every single day since. So yesterday, on Halloween, we got green egg #24 from her. Way to go Tormund! She's an awesome little hen! So, there's a milestone that I thought I'd share. ha.

(Now I've got to find some ham to go with those.)

Anywho, let's get back on track for today!

Are you working out this Sunday, or is it a rest day for you?

Rest day here! It's cold, and super snowy, and I'm gonna drink coffee and work on my cross stitch while watching football and snuggling puppers. Sounds like a great day to me!

How about some delicious and nutritious noms happenin' today? What's on your menus, Blenders?

Well, I think I already gave away what we're planning today. 🥚

Ok FB Fam, I think that's it for me today! I hope that you had a great time celebrating Halloween last night (if you did so), and I wish you all the best in the new month ahead. May it bring it you all the good things!

Thank you so much for checking in with me this weekend, and you'll be back to your regularly scheduled check-in programming with the lovely Miss Raven tomorrow! So stay tuned!

Have a great Sunday, FB Fam, and take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited