Perspiration Pals - November 1.

What's up, P Pals? πŸ˜‰

Well, I actually went via airplane, so no, I didn’t run. πŸ˜‚ After all, you know how much I dislike running. But you get my point with the meme… πŸ˜‰

Since we’re basically living in the lockdown on/off/sleep-mode style πŸ™„, how about just sharing what was the furthest point away from your home?

(Also, can you believe only two months left before we "celebrate" the new year? 😲)

Finally, today I’ll finish the second week of Low Impact 2. It’s going really slow, but it is Half-Program-Complete. πŸ˜… The plan for this evening is to have a nice long walk (after the sunset) and then do the recovery workout. 😊

How’s your day looking? Resting or trying to burn some calories? And no, I’m not talking about burned muffins.πŸ˜‰

Oh, wait. I am talking about them. I did it again – I burned a lot of calories by forgetting about my muffins in the oven. πŸ˜‚ Luckily, lunch is OK. I can always buy some cake- chocolate cake- to make up for calories lost.πŸ˜… What’s on your Sunday menu? Make me jealous.πŸ€€πŸ˜‰

P.S. I'm thinking of starting food diary, because once hubby goes home, I will need some accountability. Any ideas/experiences? Thanks.😊

We welcome everybody to P Pals. If you wanna share about you, learn something or ask a question, or you just wanna continue your silent treatment- all is good in eyes of P Pals.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Edited