Perspiration Pals - October 31. - Halloween πŸŽƒ

What's up P Pals? πŸ˜‰

Firstly, I wanna thank you all for your support. Words are not enough to express my gratitude. πŸ€— Again, sorry I didn't reply to your comments yesterday.

In times like this, we usually do a lot of self-reflecting. In my case, it resulted only in resentment, πŸ™„It's not fair, Yet, I cannot afford to go into desperation or any other negative emotion, due to the situation I'm already in. It would crush me. I will continue missing her πŸ˜₯, but instead of negativity, I'll honor her in a way I know she would approve. 😊

I actually forced myself on going out today, and so I went swimming. It was refreshing. Also, one of my newly acquired friends (aka.gym buddy) made me promise to go out with her. I'll try to put my thoughts aside for a couple of hours. Ghouls just wanna have fun, no? Well, maybe that will make me sleep better tonight. 😊

Haven't eaten anything healthy (yet), and probably won't. It's that kind of a day. πŸ˜…

Now do tell me about your day. Any plans for today or tomorrow? And do make my mouth water with some yummy food talk. πŸ˜‰

Happy Halloween! Please, just don't sit in a car with any annoying vampires. They'll just drive you batty. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

P.S. We welcome everybody to P Pals. If you wanna share about you, learn something or ask a question, or you just wanna continue your silent treatment- all is good in eyes of P Pals.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—