I did it. And it was delicious.

Hello lovely Blenders,

I did it. I cooked, I baked, I mixed all free FB recipes. Since the first lock down I started to cook free FB recipes and today I finally cooked the last one. I’m so happy and proud that I managed to complete this little personal challenge.

I have to admit there is one recipe I didn’t cook, the Szechuan Shrimps, because I really don’t like shrimps. And I couldn’t do the recipes which required a juicer, but every other recipe I did. I tried every food, healthy treat and smoothie. In the picture you can see the print outs, which I used to convert each single recipe into a metric system.

My overall impression is, that there are so many fantastic recipes, that I can’t say, which one my favourite is. But I can say, that cooking those recipes was a fantastic way to improve my health and generate a positive impact on my weight.

The ingredient, which I was missing most was salt. If I remember correctly, there were recipes which hadn’t any salt at all. But that is a thing everyone can adjust to their personal taste. The ingredient, which I had the feeling was popping up a lot were mushrooms. I don’t know why, but there were many, many recipes with many, many mushrooms.

And I have to thank my husband to agree to this challenge. He is the better cook and did most of the chopping.

Now that I completed this challenge, which was such a positive experience, I will treat my self to FB Plus. There are more wonderful recipes waiting for me and of course workouts I am looking for to try.

Wishing all a spooky Halloween.