Daily Check-in: October, 31st, Happy Halloween! πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ¦‡πŸ•ΈοΈπŸŽƒ

Hello, Happy Weekend, and Happy Halloween to you all, Blenders!

How're you doing today? How's life treatin ya? Hopefully it's not trickin ya! (ba dum tsss.....*crickets*...)

Don't worry I wont do that to you. I'll leave the clever and witty Halloween puns to Miss Raven who excels at them, and does an awesome job with them. So I'll keep my puny attempts to myself, and just give ya a run o' the mill checkin here!

How's your weekend starting out so far, Blenders? If you celebrate Halloween, do you have any fun plans to do so today? I know it'll look a lot different than previous years, so I'm wondering if, and how, you've maybe adapted your celebrations as well?

It's also a full moon on this All Hallow's Eve! And not just any full moon, but a Blue Moon! How often does that happen? **dont you even say 'once in a blue moon,' Kim**

See, I stopped myself. I told you I wouldn't put you through that.

Moving along now, how about some workouts occurring on this spooktacular day? Is it a HIIT-it-hard kinda day for you? Or maybe skip all that noise and catch some extra ZZZ's today?

I'm definitely the latter! I do have a Pilates routine scheduled for today, but that should be manageable. Then, I will walk my girls, and press my couch. That's enough fitness for one day.

How about some good eats goin on on your Saturday? What's on the menu for today, Blendfriends?

I've got no plans at all. We shall see what sounds good later on!

Finally: one last Halloween pic for you today! This is another one of the pumpkins Hubby and I carved this year. Had to get one more in to celebrate today!

Well, I'm fresh outta coffee, so I better get goin, and get that taken care of ASAP!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, enjoy your Halloween celebrations (if you're having any), take care of yourselves and each other, stay safe, and try to have fun in all that you do, FB Fam!

Thanks for checking in with me today, and enjoy your workouts/rest today!

TTFN, and Happy Halloween!πŸŽƒ

P.S. If you're in the U.S., and your state follows it, Daylight Savings Time ends tonight! So make sure to set those clocks back an hour before you go to bed!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited