Rescheduling Blend and Exams

October has been the most terrible month for workouts ever. It's the honest truth. I've missed three fourth of the entire month and I was supposed to do Blend.

Haven't exactly rescheduled Blend yet, I'm just hoping that my exams will finish soon enough. That's there, and we might be shifting houses. Again🤦

We might just do it sometime in November, and hopefully, it's before my birthday. And fun fact- I have been on FB from October 2018, but my first workout was on November 29th (a day after my birthday, but I thought it was on my birthday up until a few months ago). And that means I have in here for almost two years.

I am so happy to have found this site. I am not a part of FB Plus or anything(yet), but I love this place. The community, the people who work here and just everything here has been a blessing.

I may have started out this rant depressingly, but want I really want to say is this-thank you. All of you. To Kelli and Daniel. To the people reading. To the people not reading but are still around here. You are the reason I am still on two feet, happy and healthy. I hope you guys feel better now🥰😊

Stay strong, safe and happy!

-Angel