Daily Haunt-in: 'Fraiday, October 30thπŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

Boo to the yah, FB Fam! And welcome to the daily haunt-ins! Don't be scared because it's 'Fraiday! And surely by using our spicy cinnamons it changes things.

All week long we have been sharing up a horror storm of Halloween themed photos, and there's still plenty of Halloween left to share and scarelebrate! It's easy to get in on the fun, just read up aheadless...

πŸ‘»πŸ’€πŸŒ•πŸŽƒπŸ˜ˆ πŸ’š The idea is that anyone who wants to participate can share a picture of anything Halloween related from costumes to decorations, to food, to nature, or anything that strikes you as having Halloween colors and vibes. It can be spooky, scary, bootiful, pumpkins of all kinds, all the fall things--or Spring things so our South Hemi Blenders can get in on the fun! ..All are welcome!! So feel free to share away ..And we will be on our way to having the makings of our very own Halloween FB Party as we'll be virtually trick or/and treating ourselves all this week!!! So, have fun and Happy Checkoween!πŸ’šπŸ˜ˆπŸŽƒπŸŒ•πŸ’€πŸ‘»

So on this Halloweve, the day before Halloween, I'm going out pun-filled and wishing you an early happy Halloween, via another picture of my hallow-villa. I might have collected and summoned too many ghosts and frankenthings: from mugs, to knick knacks, to strings of lights..but they are all here to get you in the mood to boogie on to those workouts!

Witch will be what exactly? If you're feeling on the undead side, do take a break or go easy with yourself. Don't feel you have to go all gut busting either. We need our guts intact. Basically I'm just reminding you that workouts, healthy living, isn't an all or nothing mentality. There's an in between, a twilight zone, that just...works out. So listen to your body the best you can and go from there ..After I do a lengthy pilates workout today from Fit2, me and my Fit Crew will officially (plus or minus a few days) be half-way done with this program Woohoo!! I can't believe we made it this far! Or maybe I can, because I got friends in exerhigh places^^ ..No really, I wouldn't have made it this far or had as much motivation or fun, so a scream out to my workout buddies: Anne, Shabnam, and Kim!

Okay, got a little bit off crypt there--it's a grave problem of mine, but let's find out what you all are cauldron up for dinner. No surprise here that I'll be sinking my fangs into some pizza! All the yummy bites for that, but I still wanna know what boolicious meals you'll be eating!

Okay, I know I've shared my fair amount of ghosts, but the only real ghost you need to keep your eye on is Kim; because she will be your guide creeping you most entertained with her classic Kim fashion ways this weekend. So be excited for some real good ol'fashioned Checkims. Gourd knows we love 'em!

Alright, guess I need to bury this up and beast beheading outta here. Thanks once more, as always, for checking in. You blenders are just the ghoulest group I've had the privilege of haunting with! So I hope you have, in the sixth of sense, the most fangtastic day and super natural upcoming weekend! Take scare and enjoy all the tricks and treats! See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***