FB Burn Challenge - Day - 11 - Upper Body Strength & Cardio

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body strength and cardio workout with Daniel and it was hard to do, because by the time I was all done with the workout my body was done with working out for the rest of the day. After that I worked on my schoolwork for all of my classes and I can safely say that I got all of my schoolwork done in every single one of my classes for today. So after I was all done with my schoolwork for today I was able to go down to the lower property to play for a long time and I liked that, because I wasn't online for that long with my Biology teacher in class. I also took care of the animals this morning and this afternoon and it didn't take me that long to take care of them morning and this afternoon. But I at least got everything done for today and I will be ready to do the work in my classes for tomorrow and get them done in class. I will probably be wore out from a long busy week at school but that's alright, because that just means that I worked really hard in making sure to get all of my schoolwork done in class everyday and not miss anything.