Fat Burning HIIT with Kelli complete!

Hello everyone!

I decided not to get into another program but just pick workout videos by myself (have some favourites that I have been meaning to do) and today I had a FUN! 4/5 HIIT with Kelli :)(https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fat-burning-hiit-cardio-workout-with-advanced-and-low-impact-mods) and I really enjoyed it! a little too much jumping exercises in my opinion but sometimes I would just do the lower impact mods if I felt like it, so no harm there :) during the last 3 groups my knee started to hurt though and I skipped those squat pulses and went for the cooldown.

Most enjoyable exercise in this video were skater jump bursts (I just love everything associated with lateral jumps!) and the kickboxing combo was also fun!

I struggled most with jumping lunges (did just a basic reverse lunge) and squat hops+jump (thats when my knee started to act up)

I really appreciate the bicycle crunches! I wanted at least 1 exercise for abs in the HIIT routine and I got it! Of course exercises involving a plank also count, I just like all kinds of crunches better :)

All in all, I reminded myself why I loved this routine in the past and I stand by it, it was a quality sweat fest and I cant wait to get into shower!

Have you ever done this routine? What was your most and least favourite exercise? :)