Daily Haunt-in: Purrsday, October 29th😸

Gore mourning, aftermoon, and nightmare, my fellow FB Beasties!!! Are you feeling zombie like, or is today a real thriller?

Well you can bat your ashes it is thrilling on, just as it has been all week so far at the check-ins; no kitten, because I have a cat..My FT Carbon is here to make sure a black cat crosses your path this Halloweek, with all the good luck vibes intended of course. He allowed me to make him a wizard just to prove he can tolerate his silly boomans, cooperate better than his dogmates, and remind you not to only celebrate Howloween, but Catoween as well.

Or just Catoween. He purrfers it that way.

Besides he knows wizards are very ghoul. Ghoul as a catcumber my Carbon would say, and he is taking his wizarding duties quite seriously.

..And if you've got a fun Halloween themed pic to share, we'd love to see it. What's this goosebumps all about? Wonder no more after reading this!

πŸ‘»πŸ’€πŸŒ•πŸŽƒπŸ˜ˆ πŸ’š The idea is that anyone who wants to participate can share a picture of anything Halloween related from costumes to decorations, to food, to nature, or anything that strikes you as having Halloween colors and vibes. It can be spooky, scary, bootiful, pumpkins of all kinds, all the fall things--or Spring things so our South Hemi Blenders can get in on the fun! ..All are welcome!! So feel free to share away ..And we will be on our way to having the makings of our very own Halloween FB Party as we'll be virtually trick or/and treating ourselves all this week!!! So, have fun and Happy Checkoween!πŸ’šπŸ˜ˆπŸŽƒπŸŒ•πŸ’€πŸ‘»

..So me and FT C over here want to know if you are the wizard of your workouts? Are you dashing and spell casting your way to a #workoutcomplete? Or maybe a rest has all the magic potion you need? I'll be warlocking my way through day 25 of Fit2; Cardio and upper body. And I'll take it after that spooky HIIT Fit2 pulled yesterday. More good luck sprinkles for you guys where ever the movement takes you!

And what are we goblin down today? Hopefully the cat don't got your tongue, but if it does, you still have fingers to type me those tasties that will keep you going and feeling gourd! ..Leftovers were cleared out yesterday, so I'm thinking a salad and some chicken. So simple and healthy, it's scary!

Oh and we can't forget that we are in need of a ghost (guest host) this weekend! Heads off; This weekend, our friendly ghost will be wrapping up Halloweek nice and mummy because Halloween is on a Saturday! πŸŽƒπŸŒ• ..And then we welcome up November on Sunday! So if you want to get optionally spooky and can haunt it your way this weekend, feel free to speak up and become our next spirited ghost!

Okay, I'm all bone for now. Thanks everyone for sharing your photos so far this week. I've enjoyed them so much and look forward to your continual haunting with me!

..Now to leave you with some parting words from a wizarding for a day black cat, I hope you have a really mice day, and live like you've got nine lives. How that goes is all up to you.😺

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***