L
Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Boxing and Fitness Blender

Hi FB family,

I have been debating wether or not I need to ask for advice on my workout schedule and I have decided I definitely do!

I signed up to a boxing gym a couple of weeks ago because I needed to get out of a workout plateau, it has been super fun, super sweaty and a fantastic stress reliever bbbuuuttttt I miss Fitness Blender. I still have 1 month left of my membership which I need to use up (preferably going 2\3 times a week to get the most out of my money) so I’ve been trying to figure out a way I can implement both boxing and Fitness Blender workouts into my week without overtraining.

Notes:

-Boxing class is called BoxFit - heavy bag,pads and cardio heavy (sometimes HIIT based).

- I am always sore in the upper body and my lower body feels worked but not intense enough to be called “lower body workout”.

- I definitely would like more than 3 intense workouts a week especially since my lower body doesn’t get much attention.

- I tried doing boxing with fbbooty and it was wayyy too much and my body was screaming at me everyday.

-Preferably working out 5 days a week.

Any advice/suggestions on how to do boxing (or other sports/activities) and Fitness Blender during a week is very much appreciated!!

Thank you xxx

Edited