FB Burn Challenge - Day 9 & 10 - Lower Body Strength & HIIT & Core

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was a lower body strength and HIIT workout with both Kellie and Daniel so my lower body felt like jello by the end of the workout. Because I did two lower body workouts yesterday and so my body was completely wore out by the end of the day and I was tired along with doing schoolwork from my classes. I also went to go and have my teeth cleaned which it didn't take as long to clean my teeth but it felt like it was taking them a long time to clean my teeth. That's pretty much about all that was going on for yesterday that I can think of but now let's move on to today shall we.

I completed my workout for today. It was a core workout with Daniel and it was hard to do and my whole upper body and core part was tired after the workout. I had a busy day at school today because I had a lot of work to do in almost all of my classes but one class I think where I didn't have as much work to do. I was so happy to be at school with all of my friends and teachers because when I'm not at school I miss all of them. So everyone loved my outfit that wore to school today and Ben said that I looked cute in the outfit and some said I looked pretty or beautiful in the outfit. I'm just glad that all of my friends loved my outfit that I was wearing to school today and some of them even asked me why I was wearing the outfit. I told them that I wanted to dress up nice for a special someone and by then they got the point of what it was I was saying to them about my outfit.