Perspiration Pals - October 27 πŸŽ‚πŸ™‚

What's up, P Pals? πŸ˜‰

As Toasty said to y’all yesterday, you’re stuck with me for a while now.πŸ˜‰ I missed you, my (old) P Pals. πŸ€— AND I cannot wait to meet the new P Pals. 😊 I tried to lurk as often as I could to see what’s going on in your daily life...

For those interested, I settled in just fine. 😊 Accommodation is superb. People are more than friendly. Food is awesome. Chocolate's everywhere. (You know why an organization like Chocoholics Anonymous doesn’t exist? Because nobody wants to quit!) πŸ˜‚

I’m still trying to find my groove in the gym, though, especially because I feel funny looking at my phone to follow FB Program. That said, Day 10 of Low Impact 2 on my Calendar. But, yet again, I'm in no mood for exercise. And when I saw that main WO is HIITing with core focus, I just went -nope, not today. πŸ˜… However, I do need some exercise, because I’m not used to this sedentary workplace style. You know, at home, we would run around and do stuff like we’re on the airplane just about to crash. πŸ™„πŸ˜… And so, I will try to move around later on, at least as much to get rid of the stiffness in my neck and back.

Also, I managed some shopping and now I have new gear – thick yoga mat and clothes, lots of WO clothes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜…. I'm glad I found ΒΎ leggings, so my thighs won't rub together, and I still look decent enough for Saudi gym. πŸ‘Œ Also, I’m in the need of a new sports bra, but that one I’ll order online.

Now, do tell me about your day. How's your motivation these days? What’s new in your life? 😊 Is one 🍫 enough to get you goin' or you need something else as a fuel?

Remember, the rule of thumb in life is – don’t bite more than you can chew…unless it’s chocolate. πŸ€€πŸ˜‚

P.S. We welcome everybody to P Pals. If you wanna share about you, learn something or ask a question, or you just wanna continue your silent treatment- all is good in eyes of P Pals.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Edited