Daily Haunt-in: Tombsday, October 27thπŸ’€

Hey hey there, my faboolous blenders! How goes the day so far? It's Halloweek here at the check-ins, so that means we are having a little fun with some Halloween themed pictures as explained more here...(feel free to skip if you know what's haunting on)

πŸ‘»πŸ’€πŸŒ•πŸŽƒπŸ˜ˆ πŸ’š The idea is that anyone who wants to participate can share a picture of anything Halloween related from costumes to decorations, to food, to nature, or anything that strikes you as having Halloween colors and vibes. It can be spooky, scary, bootiful, pumpkins of all kinds, all the fall things--or Spring things so our South Hemi Blenders can get in on the fun! ..All are welcome!! So feel free to share away ..And we will be on our way to having the makings of our very own Halloween FB Party as we'll be virtually trick or/and treating ourselves all this week!!! So, have fun and Happy Checkoween!πŸ’šπŸ˜ˆπŸŽƒπŸŒ•πŸ’€πŸ‘»

So my picture on this tomb for Tombsday shows part of my Halloween village collection, featuring a couple candle decorations. I got these a few years ago and I just think they are so very ghoul! The cute witch I have there is just hanging out and providing a little space between the twin candles. Now if you all so wish, I'll be looking forward to all your ghoully and totally witchin' photos today!

But now it's time to drop it like a pumpkin and give me those squash! That's right; what exercise are you carving out today? Day 23 of Fit2 is upper body madness! Strength training and a killer pushup routine for the EC. So I suppose my arms are going to feel a bit dead and zombie like when I'm all done. πŸ’ͺπŸ’€

Btw, a little funny workout story that happened during yesterday's lower body workout. ..So, I don't use traditional weights. Until I aquire some powerblocks, I do my own creative thing and find objects around the house (inside and out) to use. Well, I went through the pantry recently and discovered a couple gallon jugs of thousand island salad dressing that was way scary out of date. But the weight on them felt right for the workout. So I instantly thought that I should use these for a workout before I throw them away, just because.

So, I'm cruising along, getting a good sweat and nearly at the end of my workout, doing some side lunges when my thoughts of food are coming to life. Like, I'm actually smelling food! Kinda rancid, but enough to get a decent salad craving. Then what was wet on my shoulder and dripping on the ground was not sweat, but the aforemented salad dressing.

Yep. One of the jugs cracked on me.πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰ ..Because apparently food grade plastic jugs filled with out of date dressing can not withstand the pressures of an hour long lower body workout. Messes made and lessons learned.πŸ˜‚

Okay, not sure if that made anyone hungry; unlikely, but we do have to eat something today, yes? So right quick, what treats and real food will you be having or had today? ..I think it's gunna be tacos!!!! Yesh, I thought it, now I just have to do it.

Allsright, I got a skeleton of work to do, so I better get on outta here. Thanks for haunting it up with me! I hope you have a good day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited