FB Burn Challenge - Day 8 - Upper Body Strength

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body strength workout with Kellie and my arms were feeling it and after that I had a building posture workout with Kellie again. I got all of my schoolwork done for today and first I did my P.E. Class then I cleaned the Alpaca pen, after the did my dance class, then I did biology and I did my U.S. History class last. So it was a very busy morning for me and I did some work already for one of my classes that's for tomorrow, and when I come back tomorrow from having my teeth cleaned and getting my picture taken for my real California ID. Then I will be able to do the work from my other 3 classes for the rest of the day, and have it all done for Wednesday at school. This afternoon I didn't play that long outside because I had to finish working on my Unit 4 Project for my U.S. History class and for that I wrote a poem about the roaring 20's culture. Then after that I took care of the animals for the night and make sure that they all had plenty of food and water and I also took care of the cats too. So it was a very busy day for me and I can't say that I'm wore out from doing all this work for all of my classes for today.