When Life Gets In The Way

The amount of back, arm, wrist, leg and joint pain I’ve been in these past few months and continue to be in after getting sick 3 times in a row is unbelievable. Having to stop working out after 3 years of doing so however has been even more unbelievable and unbearable. I hope this isn’t forever and that I’ll be able to go back to my fit and muscular self again however I’m terrified this pain will never go away and I’ll never be able to go at it like I used to. I’m only 17 and this makes it even worse thinking about how long I have left on this planet with the possibility of never living up to my potential and achieving my dreams and goals. I decided to start easing my way back into it and even though I felt a tremendous amount of pain (it’s a constant by now), at least I felt it doing something that will hopefully help me in the long run rather than just when sleeping, laying down, standing, walking, talking or pretty much just existing. Hope this chapter of my life, the active and discovering my body’s abilities and strength, isn’t over for good. I can’t let this be the end of the thing that made me most happy and that made me, me. I can’t lose such a big part of myself like this. FB, this isn’t the last time you’ll hear from me 🖤 #workoutcomplete