Perspiration Pals -October 26 🍫

Heya sweet P Pals,

How's it going? Welcome to the πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ¬ week! 😎

Also this week, we'll have our witty Chocolate buddy, Magda back as our host for P Pals 😊 For our newer P Pals, as she was moving countries for work and settling in, you had me hosting. Expect lotta chocolate talk 🀩 Based on how our work schedules go, either of us will keep this thread going 😊

Workouts: I start week 4, Day 22, LI R2 with a Bodyweight lower body workout with D. It was nice and got it down quickly!

How about you? What workouts? I know some P Pals are close to starting a new program, and some close to finishing one 😎😏 either ways we rock🀘! Hmm, and how about food, what's happening there? Me thinks imma have hot chocolate today as it's raining 🌧 Okay go ahead, tell about your day.

P. S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads, please feel free to pop by and come say hello πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Extra meme in comments dedicated to our lurker Blenders 🀭

Cookie musings: this fur baby got a taste of her own medicine when she saw me workout for the first time this morning. She was so confused and had such funny reactions 🀣 Anyways, she was trying to be nice and help me with my work (you can see a pic below and decide 😁)