Daily Haunt-in: Mon(ster)day, October 26th😈

Hello and welcome to a brand new week, FB Fam! And a very all hallows week at that, as today and all days leading up to Halloween, we will be having a fun little photo challenge! For more information and explanation, let me repeat myself...

πŸ‘»πŸ’€πŸŒ•πŸŽƒπŸ˜ˆ πŸ’š The idea is that anyone who wants to participate can share a picture of anything Halloween related from costumes to decorations, to food, to nature, or anything that strikes you as having Halloween colors and vibes. It can be spooky, scary, bootiful, pumpkins of all kinds, all the fall things--or Spring things so our South Hemi Blenders can get in on the fun! ..All are welcome!! So feel free to share away ..And we will be on our way to having the makings of our very own Halloween FB Party as we'll be virtually trick or/and treating ourselves all this week!!! So, have fun and Happy Checkoween!πŸ’šπŸ˜ˆπŸŽƒπŸŒ•πŸ’€πŸ‘»

..I'm really looking forward to your pictures! My photo for Mon(ster)day is my FT Cu. I had originally planned to dress him up like a mummy. I imagined he would sit there perfectly like a sweet boy, and ever so cutely hold his treat bowl by the handle via mouth whilst wrapped in costume rags and whatnot.

Turns out he really wanted to be a monster.😈 ..A half wrapped monster, running around the yard, getting wet, then naturally of course rolling in the dirt and then settling down to chew on pieces of his costume. For a monster, he's pretty dang cute.

So I decided to take a photo anyway and show off reality.πŸ˜‚ ..He's also got all the attention today because it's his birthday! So my newly minted one year old plays tricks and will be getting all the extra special treats today. As if he's not treated every day, lol.

Okay, so let's get to what we mostly come here for; talking 'bout them workouts! And the food we eat when we are not working out. Or think about eating when we are repeatedly lifting all the heavy things.

There's a pumpkin spice latte waiting for me when I get through day 22 of Fit2; A bored easily lower body workout. And if I so feel inclined, an extra credit HIIT and abs workout. So this week is starting pretty serious! Where are we at with this, my workout buddies? And to everyone else, what workouts have you conquered or have on the agenda? I hope it all goes well and has you feeling great! If not, go ahead and take up some rest.

And to get back to the food, what will that taste like? I kinda don't know what I'm doing. Maybe I'll stretch the Halloween theme and put the witch in my sandwich, and fully aware how odd that is coming off. ..But what are you eating? Do tell, do share the different ways to eat it real!

Okay, time for me to stop so you can start. I hope you have a great day and nice start to the week! And to honor the ghoulish week and plenty of punkins that's in store for us, make it bootiful and spooktacular, and thanks for haunting in with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***