Feeling down

I started FB Fit R2 on the third of August after finishing FB Bored Easily. I started out well but started struggling by the second week. I realized I was not eating enough to do that intensity workouts daily. I added in an extra meal a day and did well for the third week and then stress hit.

I went down to 2-4 days of exercise a week (whatever I could push myself to do) and it felt hard while I was doing the exercises but at the end of the day I didn’t feel like I’d done enough. This continued till the 3rd week of October when I pushed myself to exercise most days and finish the program. But I wasn’t pushing myself during the workouts and I went off food (I was eating max 2 meals a day and I don’t eat snacks in between).

This is the first time in my life that I haven’t felt like eating. I constantly feel a hunger but I look at food and don’t want to eat.

So today I woke up tired of my slump. I started FB30 R4 with a new goal. Push myself and eat enough to fuel it. I felt really tired during the HIIT and it reminded me how hard it was when I first started exercising. It felt hard but good.

Thanks for those who read my whole rant. I just needed to put it somewhere where no-one would criticize me.