FB Burn Challenge - Day 6 - Recovery Workout

I completed my workout for today. It was a day 1 of a three day challenge of a recovery workout with Kellie and it felt so nice on the body especially on the lower body. This morning we all went into town to get my step-dad Allen a new wedding ring because he lost his old one and, while we was there waiting I saw a cute dolphin necklace and I bought it with my own money. It was a blue dolphin necklace and I am going to be wearing to school on Wednesday, with the outfit I was wearing into town today and everyone at school will love the whole outfit. This morning before we left to town and after we came back from town my mom and I worked on the puzzle to try and get some more work done on it. We still haven't finished the puzzle because it is a hard one but we will finish it at one point. This afternoon I went down to play for about an hour and a half and then, I came up and took care of the animals for the night and after that I did my workout then got in the shower. So it wasn't really a busy day me today, because as soon as we got home my mom said that, today is just going to be kinda of a rest day for us and just not really do that much around the house. But tomorrow it will be a busy day because I will be working on schoolwork for all of my classes, and by the time I am all done with my schoolwork tomorrow I will be tired.