R

EPIC 1000 Calorie Workout Complete!!!

It took me almost all day but I got it done! Lol.

I did not have a big chunk of time in the morning, so I almost chickened out. I hate splitting workouts, especially when HIIT is involved. Its like I lose motivation to finish as I get tired as the day drags on.

Anyway, this morning about an hour after breakfast, I tackled the HIIT, then did a freestyle cooldown. It felt very intense the entire time. I did some meal prep, then ate lunch, then sat on the sofa and started reading the book How Not To Die. After spending about an hour and a half perusing several parts of the book, ending with the chapter on exercise, Well, I guess that was the motivation that I needed, so I then did a warm up and did the strength and the core and cool down. The core was the worst for me! I had to take a 10 second break during almost all the core intervals, but I eventually made it through.

Another 1000 calorie workout complete! I have to go back and see if I missed any of the 1000 calorie workout months this year- I feel like I missed one or two. If I've missed any I have a goal of making them up in November, when I finish Flex+ Booty.

Rest day tomorrow, off to make some lemon chicken and risotto for dinner!!! :)