Weekend Guest-Host Check-in: Sunday, October 25th, 2020

Good morning, Blenders! How does this Sunday morning find you? On the couch with a cup of coffee? 🙋🏽‍♀️ Snug in bed, deliciously warm under the covers? Or have you been up and at ‘em for hours?

You know what would get me up and at ‘em? A flipping bear! I mentioned yesterday that I was alone at home for a few hours; Hubby took the kids on a little road trip to pick up some trail cameras that he and some of his friends set a few weeks ago. They have a deer hunt coming up, and wanted to spy out what was in the area. Well, there are flipping bears in the area! The camera also captured a mountain lion! 😮 While this is amazing on film, I told Hubby he pretty much just sealed the deal: I’m never going camping again. At least not until we win the lottery and buy an RV and have something sturdy between me and the large forest wildlife! I love nature...I just don’t want to sleep in it, lol!

So we’ve established that if I saw a bear I would be doing sprints out of the forest, but what’s on your workout agenda for today, Blenders? Running from wildlife? Running *to* wildlife? I know many of you are doing a 1,000 calorie workout today, which is a beast no matter how you look at it! Or are you taking it easy? I am taking it easy, as it’s a busy day around the house here.

And how are you fueling your bodies today? I’m not sure what we’re having yet. There might be leftover chili. If not, maybe we’ll do lemongrass chicken, rice, and broccoli.

It’s been a pleasure being your host this weekend! I hope you have a “beary” good rest of your weekend! (Oh that was bad...so bad.)

*Just a note to say that these check-ins are open to all. Whether you want to say a lot or a little, or just read and not comment, we’re happy to have you here!

Edited