Perspiration Pals -October 25 🙃

Heya P Pals,

How's it going? It's a bright, beautiful and sunny day out here ☀ A nice weather to head out for a walk, but would I? No 🤣

I slept okay last night. The lil fur baby spent the whole night playing and then came to sleep with me early morn'. Now she's happily napping on a box in the store room 🤦🏻‍♀️🥰 Let's just say for the first time I'm happy the clocks have turned back and I got an hour more to sleep. Otherwise this system messes up my mind.

For workouts, it's rest day for me today. I'll start week 4, last week of LI R2 tomorrow. For whatever reasons, feels like the program just flew past by. Feels like I had just started this one 😮 Haven't thought about the next one though! 🤔

I'll be teaching starting next week, not a lot, but have to prepare the slides and all. So I'll do part of that today and some part reading or watching something or maybe nap (if the lil devil 😈 lets me!) How about you? How do you like your Sundays? Doing a lot of activities, or to actually pause?

And how about your workouts today? If you're heading out, what outdoors activities have you planned? Hmm, how's your food looking this fine Sunday? Anything special or soul food/comfort food? Okay over to you, let me know about your day 🙂

P. S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads. Don't hesitate to pop by and come say hello 😊💜

Extra meme in comments for those Blenders who like to be super active on Sundays 🤭😁

Ahem, also a photo of lil devil, Cookie, being Slazy 🤣 she thought I wouldn't notice 😏🤭