FB Burn Challeng - Day 5 - Lower Body Strength

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body strength workout with Daniel and my legs were feeling it after the workout, because it didn't take my legs that long before the were feeling the burn from the workout. After I was done with it I had my breakfast and then I took care of my laundry and my sheets and while I was hanging my clothes I was talking to my Grandpa. I also took care do the animals for this morning and this afternoon also and I went down and played on the lower property then I came up and did the violin. So it was a very day for me today, but the day kinda started off later because I had slept in longer because I was really tired from a long busy week of doing school. That I couldn't keep my eyes open so I slept in until about 8:15 or 8:17 but tomorrow I will not sleep in as late as I did last night. So now I will like to hear about how your day was for you today and what you did during the whole day to keep yourself occupied. Because I am all done with my day and it was a good day for me and my body is wore out from all the walking around, and that the fact my legs are still feeling it from the workout.