Weekend Guest-Host Check-in: Saturday, October 24th, 2020

Well good morning/good afternoon/good evening, Blenders, depending on which hemisphere of the world you live in! Coby here, your friendly Southwestern U.S. ghost ("guest host"), taking over the check-in until our inimitable host Raven returns on Monday!

I am sitting here with an empty coffee mug (booo!), contemplating my day and what to do with it. I have a few hours alone today - YAY! - and I'm not sure what to do, because I'm almost never alone! On the agenda so far: 1) snuggle my son's hamster, Brownie 2) watch Hamilton again (where I learned the meaning of the word "inimitable") 3) try to buy jeans online because dressing rooms in stores are closed 4) go for a walk.

Which brings me to the exercise question: what's on the agenda for your body today? How are you moving? Not at all? Slowly and with minimal impact? Hiit-ting it hard? I love to go for walks on Saturdays. There's a park near my house, and I think once around it is about half a mile. So I plan on walking around it at least 3 times, maybe four. The weather is going to be beautiful today - 80 degrees - but then it's supposed to snow next week, so I figure I'll get out in the sunshine while I can! But please don't limit your sharing here to exercise - you can share anything that's on your agenda for today. I'm curious about people, and like to know how they spend their time!

And what's on your menu today? I'm a foodie and I love to cook, so dish up the details! I think we are having chili and cornbread because it's easy enough to make for a Saturday.

And the picture. Nothing spectacular, just a kind of cool picture of the moon rising over the bluff behind my house. You can see the faint outline of the rest of the moon if you squint!

Have a wonderful day, Blenders!

Edited