HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group October 24th

“In a society that profits from your self-doubt, liking yourself is an act of rebellion.”

I figured we could maybe start this day by sharing one thing we like about ourselves. It is totally optional, please share only if you wish to. One thing I like about myself is my ability to have empathy for others. Being able to see a situation from someone else’s perspective really opens my eyes to new realities and moves me to help others, when I can. If everyone could experience empathy, the world could be a better place.

Now after this rather serious intro, do you have any fun plans for this weekend? No plans for us yet, as we are enjoying a lazy Saturday morning in bed, with Loki sleeping on my lap and David on my shoulder. How I did not fall back asleep with these two, I don’t know 😂

And what workouts do you have planned for today, if any? I did not walk or exercise yesterday, despite a it being gorgeous, sunny and warm day (it was 24°C in the afternoon), because my left hip was too sore after my PT exercises and massage with a tennis ball. Hopefully I can make up for it today.

Wishing everyone a great Saturday!

And as always, all blenders are welcome to join in these threads 😃

Edited