NSV but kind of a scale victory

I don't usually do this kind of stuff, but today I'm so proud of myself, I just had to do it!!

So, I restarted FB workouts during quarantine and did 3 programs. Since going back to school and work in june I already finish 2 and I'm currently doing another one. It became a habit, but most importantly, it became my "Me time to relax from life in general" 😅

Today I went shopping in a loooong time. I've never felt so good shopping, I gotta say. I got this little dress and when I put it on and felt so good about how it fitted all I could thing was "I'm so glad I did all those burpees and star jumps" 😂

I'm not quite sure how much I've lost, I haven't weighed myself in like four months, but I'm pretty sure I already lost 10/12 pounds since april.

All this, not to brag about myself, but to inspire others. One day I decided I had enough of a sedentary life and out of a bad situation I decided to thrive. It was though. At first I got really tired really fast and wanted to quit. I'm glad I didn't. And if you want to quit, just remember that little black dress you want to own and those burpees will go down in a minute!!

Now I just need to decide an occasion to wear this dress since all the places I used to go to dance are closed 😥 maybe this weekend will be a "Fancy Weekend at home" kind of weekend 🤣

(Random picture is the dressing room cause we girls need to confirm with our gals before the purchase 🤣)

Have a great weekend everyone! Hope I inspired someone to go after their goals. Sometimes it's much easier than we think ✨