Perspiration Pals -October 23 🐈💜

Heya sweet P Pals,

Finally it's FriYay! Let's rejoice in the start of weekend and take time to unwind!

This week, this day is so special for me. Y'all guess who's home 😊 After a very long wait, I got home, an autumn 'Cookie' 🥰 🐈 (yes, there's a pic in the comments 😊💜) Some P Pals know how much I've been trying to adopt a lil fur baby. I feel my heart is going to explode today. She's currently hiding under my bed in another room 🙃 She's 7-8 months old, really tiny in size, and is a special one, for she is FIV+ (I plan to make a separate post on adopting FIV+ cats, but that's for some other day). All this means is she needs extra cuddles 🥰 Her pre adoption name is Muscade, meaning Nutmeg in French. I've chosen Cookie, as she's sweet, warm and very gentle, just like a cookie. Ahhh, I'm so happy, she's just like that brought so much joy into my life 😊 I'm so grateful 😊

Workouts: So before going to vet this morning, (Psst: did I tell you lil Cookie hid her head in my elbow when she was afraid of vaccination, yeah she melted my heart there 💜), I got done with Day 19 LI R2, it was a gentle pilates routine of about 30 mins. Last evening, I managed only the EC, but that was good 🙃 And with this, I finish week 3 of LI R2!!

So tell me about your day! What workouts, what other activities! 😊 And what's happening in food 🤔 Take today as an excuse to celebrate and have a 🍫 or 🧁

Extra meme in comments for those Blenders who need a extra 🤗 today!

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome kn these threads, please feel free to pop by and come say hello 😊💜

P. P. S. In the following few days, once the fur baby settles in, ahem, you might be spammed with some pics (or a lotta pics) 🤭🐈

Edited