Daily Check-in: Friday, October 23rd

Hello, hello! How is everyone doing? Feeling good about the fact that you are somewhere on a Friday? Feeling good about the upcoming weekend? Note to all check-iners, the weekend will be ghosted (guest hosted) by Coby, so quite simply, get excited to check-in with all things Coby!

But first, Friday. And a Friday filled with another Fall favorite of mine to boot! Grass is certianly making itself known during these times of Autumn. No exception to these native muhly grasses! They are coming out in droves and once again coloring the landscape with their shades of magentas and light up magnificently when the sun kisses them just right. It's one of my most favorite grasses to look at/walk through. So expect more from Muhly as we cruise through October.

And naturally more workouts and rest as we continue down our October. How are you wrapping up the week, Blenders? Strong or soft? ..Imma need some good luck today as I'll be tackling and challenging myself with a 1000 calorie work out from Fit2! How are you feeling about that, my workout buddies? I've got the standards: Nervous! Excitement! But I know how I'm really going to feel when I all done; Hungry.

Which brings me to food! And how much more delicious my homemade pizza is going to taste today! Extra credit upper body in the form of kneading dough, but always soooooo worth it! I might have to make one whole pizza just for myself. But what's your Friday feast going to be? Get us hungry and more hungry!

Okay, alls about done here with staple check-in stuff, but I want to inform everyone about a little something fun that we are going to do this upcoming Monday and all next week leading up to Halloween here at the daily check-ins. Credit all to Kim who had a really cool way and idea of celebrating Halloween via a picture challenge! The idea is that anyone who wants to participate can share a picture of anything Halloween related from costumes to decorations, to food, to nature, or anything that strikes you as having Halloween colors and vibes. It can be spooky, scary, bootiful, pumpkins of all kinds, all the fall things--or Spring things so our South Hemi Blenders can get in on the fun! ..All are welcome!! So take this weekend to think of some things you want to share, or get started early if you want! ..And we will be on our way to having the makings of our very own Halloween FB Party as we'll be virtually trick or/and treating ourselves all next week!!!

So what do you guys think? I'm already excited for it! And thanks again to Kim for always coming up with cool and fun things to do here!

Alright, I'll leave it right there, FB Fam. Thanks for reading and participating! I hope you have a nice and safe day today and copy and paste more of that for your weekend. Take care and see ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***