HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group October 23rd

Good Friday morning! For many, the work week will be over soon and the weekend is about to start.

Are you planning a workout today, or taking a rest day? Will you be eating in or eating out or getting take out on this Friday night? I will be continuing Flex today, after trying a couple of the newer workouts from the Fundamentals challenge yesterday. It was a nice change of pace and I will try more next week on my recovery day. I will also try walking again and see how my hips fare. I know I can’t expect to be healed after just a couple of days of PT exercises, but it will be a warm day and I’m itching for a walk. And tonight we’ll try a new recipe: quesadillas made with TVP.

And here’s a little something to think about today:

“Your direction is more important than your speed.”

You may be going as fast as you can, but if you’re going in the wrong direction, you still won’t reach your destination. I apply that thinking to my weight loss, as it is a slow endeavour but I know I am taking the right steps and my health is benefitting along the way. It also reminds me of when Kelli and Daniel tell us that form is more important than how much weight you lift. They are very wise those two.

As always, I’d like to welcome anyone and everyone to join in and add a comment or two. We are a friendly bunch and appreciate everyone’s contribution to this thread 🙂

Have a wonderful day everyone!