Push-up Group - Week 4: Check in

Hello dear push-up group,

I am sorry that I have been silent a bit these past days. We had/have a COVID-scare in the family that sucked all energy from me for a few days. Add to this some side effects from the flu-vaccination and you have a rather sluggish Melli, that prefers to be found somewhere in the garden.

The scare also meant that my week 4 did not go as planned. I took a general workout break for 5 days and also stopped doing my push-up exercises for two days. Only walking or gardening for exercise - if any at all. As they say, it is what it is, just gotta deal with it.

Given that my practice break wasn't too long, i decided to stay at my current wall push-up schedule. I have noticed that since I am doing sets of 16 wall push-ups I am feeling the challenge, will be interesting to see how/ if I'll manage to do the remaining increases.

Also my workout yesterday included push-ups, i decided on knee pushups and managed to get 3x4 done in the intervalls, though the last set was with mediocre form at best. This will be interesting when I start the knee push-up challenge next month.

Anyways, enough about me. How did your week going? Did you manage to practice for your goals?

For all those wishing to joing the group - you still can. Just set the push-up goal you wish to achieve and practice for it. Further information can be found here: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/22444/push-up-group-pushing-your-push-up-game-to-the-next-level

October goal: Finish a 30 day wall push-up challenge

Current state: done 19/22 days of challenge

Christmas goal: 10 full push-ups

Current state: Still just 1 full push-up