Perspiration Pals -October 20 💪

Heya sweet P Pals,

How's it going? Another bright, warm day here. We've had rainy/cloudy days for a while and this is a welcome change 😊

I've had a very busy, but productive morning. I literally forced myself to take a break and do my workout 😎

Workouts: Day 16 LI R2 was a upper body strength workout. I was hungry even before I started working out (another of those Toasty-tested things, please don't workout when hungry really 😣). Anyways today's workout was about 35 mins so it was alright. I may have been (read, I certainly was) thinking about food while working out 😮😏 Yet to have a super late lunch and then jump right back into work, it's going to be a looonnng day!

How about you? What workouts/activities have you planned for today? or are you thinking about taking a break? Hmm, okay onto our fav topic, how's your food looking today? 🤔 I might have some dark chocolate with nuts post lunch, I mean I need motivation to work, don't I? 🤣🤭 Okay, over to you, let me know about your day! (And 🍿🧁🥧🥤🍲🍵☕ if any!)

P.S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads, please feel free to pop by and come say hello 😊💜

Extra meme in comments for Blenders who need that slight motivation to workout today 😎

Edited