Daily Check-in: Tuesday, October 20th

Hey there, Blend friends! How are things going? More towards the good side I hope!

I have more but different kind of grass today. Nothing that should be mowed or smoked, but rather marveled at. This Lopsided Indiangrass puts out flower spikes this time of year, each little flower wrapped in soft, hairy bracts that bear long reddish brown spider leg like hairs with bright yellow antlers. Lopsided describes how the flower spikes only appear on one side of the plant rather than covering the full top if that makes sense.

But we need not be lopsided today, right? Surely we've learned from working out to always try to train both sides equally. Funnily enough, this training is harder to practice in every day activities such as shoveling or carrying heavy things. I have to be mindful to not always lean on my dominant side. So how are you training your left, right and all sides today? Day 16 of Fit2 more or less (as some of you are behind and ahead) for me and my Fit2 crew and it looks like today is cardio balance work and some yoga infused cooling down. Haven't done either of these before but sounds pretty nice after that total body torture yesterday. But what is everyone up to/down for? All directions covered? Well, I hope you enjoy it! More so when it's over!

And what of the food today? I'm thinking it's a nice day for grilled chicken and veggies and some more sweet potatoes. I'm in love right now with putting a little honey butter and cinnamon on my sweet potato. So good! And if you wish, do tell what was or will be your so good today!

Alright, gots to get on outta here and roll with the days possible punches. Thanks for reading and I hope your day doesn't throw in too many punches at you. But if it does, that's okay; us blenders here know how to punch back. ;)

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***