THE new brutal jump rope HIIT workout conquered!

Hello everyone!

Today I got overexcited for the new HIIT workout (me and my imaginary jump rope, haha), it definitely felt like a 5/5, although the feeling could have been different were it a weekend day and not a freaking Monday after a whole day at uni ;D still, it was a good day in terms of nutrition and I had the energy, so I decided to go for it.

first half was a total killer for me, all the additional jumping (squat jacks and star jumps felt so hard!) and the second half was a bit better but still very intense :)

my calves feel so heavy and tight, I did additional lower body stretching after this, just to be sure I cooldown properly, my calves will be very sore tomorrow, Im sure of it! There are going to be a lot of low impact feel good workouts from tomorrow untill Saturday :)

Good luck to everyone deciding to do it, dont forget to not push too hard and rather listen to your body, this is a very difficult and speciffic routine, it can be quite easy to overdo it. Anyway, just wanted to say this, and brag a little, lets be honest ;D

Stay safe and healthy everyone! :)