Daily Check-in: Monday, October 19th

Good everythings to you, my FB Fam! Hope your dawn of the week is starting bright and strong. I'm throwing a little extra cheery spice for that Monday that's floating around in the air today. Afterall, if we are lately pumpkin spicing our breads, coffee and things, the very least we can do is have a little nice spice to the day.^^

This talk of spice and pumpkin could now lead to different spices for the foods we love and nourish us. Go ahead and spoil your dinner/food plans and tell us what's on the Monday menu. Thanks to a bulk sale, I bought a bunch load of plums and tomatoes over the weekend, so in terms of food, I might be making sauce and jam in my near-ish future. But a tomato sandwich sounds pretty delish!

Which doesn't bring me to workouts, but we are talking about and possibly doing them today, no? Maybe it's a rest day. Or a resting weekend got you ready for something sweaty? I'm starting week 3 of Fit2 and it's a Strength plus HIIT and some ab work thrown in there. Should make for the total body experience. But what say you my Blenders and workout buddies? Share the sweat stories!

Now to address the picture. Fall is still more or less in the air over here, and I'm sharing this same Red Maple tree continuing to do its leaf changing thing. The way the sun shone on these gave it a burnt orange hue that I just adore and obviously had to share, right? Right. Any time a leaf is giving me fall vibes, I feel I needs to share the fall-y things.

Which sorta brings me back full check-in circle to pumpkin spice and the nice spice I hope that goes on your day! But not too much spice because we don't want to over power the days natural flavor. Whatever the heck that means. I guess I'm talking balance. Because my ramblings do make sense or I make them make sense. Right. Happy seasoning! :)

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***