HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group October 19th

Good Monday morning everyone! My thought of the day is appropriate for the weather we’ll have here today, and for most of this week:

“You can choose to dance in the rain or sulk in the rain. Either way, it’s still raining.”

It really is all about perspective and making the best of any situation. With only 2 workouts last week and poor food choices, I gained 3 pounds. I can cry in a corner and beat myself up or I can re-focus, knowing that *I* am in control of my body and not the scale.

I will continue Flex later today, with a biceps and back workout. I’ve been upping my weight on the first set of every exercise that I’ve been doing these past few upper body workouts, and I’ve been seeing some improvements in my overall strength.

After my physiotherapy assessment this morning, and running some errands, I’ll cuddle up on the couch under a blanket with Loki and watch a movie. And later I’ll make some more apple goodies with what we picked at the orchard two weeks ago. Supper will be a potatoes and onions quiche with a side of couscous.

Enjoy a great start to the week everyone 🙂