Weekend Check-In: Saturday, October 17

Hello hello beautiful people in Daily Check-In Ave and lurkers๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰!

How's everyone? I hope as well as you can be and this weekend is treating you nicely.

I have a beautiful yellow flower hosting an amazing green butterfly๐Ÿ˜. The first time I saw green butterflies was when our talented blendfriend Anne shared one. I was so amazed! And then I saw some around where I live too! I've been trying to capture one but they're so restless. I think this one felt bad and patiently posed for me. Well, hope you enjoy!

So we worked out our eyes nicely but our body is waiting because we are blenders and we exercise. So let's talk about it and make ourselves accountable for today's calendar๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๐Ÿง—โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿปor just๐Ÿ˜ด. So which one of these cute emojis are you today? Let's share our fitness plans if you like to. And resting IS part of it as we all know. I'll be finishing the second week of Fit2 side by side with my buddies with a nice stretch routine. I'll do it right after this check in and before eating my breakfast.

Finally I have a transition word, breakfast bringing me to the next part๐Ÿค—. What's cooking/prepping/making/baking/blending tonight to fuel our thirsty bodies? For us is going to be Persian beef patties called Kotlet. Let's know what's going on in your kitchen (don't go wild, I meant food wise๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰).

OK guys that's the end of it for today. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

Take care of yourselves and yours and be safe. Have a lovely day/eve everyone๐Ÿ’œ