Breaks between FB Workout Programs

So I used to go to orange theory fitness 4-5 times/week before the lockdown. However when lockdown hit, I was sedentary for about 2 months and ate a lot of crap gaining 7-8lbs in the process.

I have used FB in the past but never bought a program before. Since gyms were closed indefinitely I decided to give it a try. Finished FB Fit 2, FB Strong and I just completed my 3rd week of FB Blend. All this in the last 4 months with minimal breaks except for the rest days that are part of the program. I feel so proud of myself having shed the weight that I gained and I feel stronger than ever before.

Recently my body has started giving away. I feel more tired and less energized during workouts. I am finishing them just for the feel good when seeing the Workout Complete screen. My body is taking longer to recover but I have still been pushing myself through the workouts because I just love how stronger I have become!

After I finish FB Blend next week, I am planning to take a week off from anything strenuous. During this break, I have scheduled the 3 day flexibility challenge and a few low impact pilates, yoga, stretch workouts before I jump back into FB Strong (or Mass).

FB family, now for the questions...

What's the longest you have gone on for without breaks ?

How long do you take time off from high impact workouts ?

What do you do during these breaks ?

Appreciate all the support from this community and the awesome posts :)

Edited