✅ 2 Week Fundamentals Challenge complete! ...+🐝keeping

I finished 2 week FB Fundamentals today! I am very happy about showing up for myself and getting it done. It has helped me with some of the neck and shoulder stiffness that I keep wracking up with my strange sleep positions, and it also helped me establish more consistency in my routine overall. Because I knew the scheduled workouts weren’t daunting or intense, it was a lot harder to come up with excuses to skip it haha

I was craving a little structure and I’m already wondering what to tackle next. I want to add something more intense, but also keep up the fundamental workouts. I’m thinking I will either start the 2 week strong challenge or possibly wait just a little bit longer to join in on the upcoming November challenge. 🧐 we’ll see..

Here was the other part of my workout today - this one slightly less conventional; I needed to help my bees get ready for the winter! It was surprisingly relaxing spending time among their buzzing, I think I’m going to really enjoy this. FB honey 🍯 - anyone?

What is your favorite non-conventional form of exercise? Something that makes you appreciate your own strength and physicality, that doesn’t have to do with a dumbbell or gym?

Have a good day!

Kelli

Edited