Daily Check-In: Thursday, October 15th

Good day and night and all those times in between, Blenders! How are you doing today? I'm I'm a bit tired, but otherwise doing alright. But are you ready to get to or resume Thursday? Let's get to it!

Starting with looking at a haunted sort of tree with its stick-ly leaf loosing branches and plagued with webs from tent caterpillars, yet stands strong and doesn't fail to produce these sweet and slightly pithy wild persimmons; or as our Blender Shabnam here taught me another name for the fruit from her native tongue, a Khormaloo. I just love how that sounds!

I guess since we dipped our eyes into a bit of fruit we can go ahead and talk about all things delish and nutrish! ..I had sandwiches yesterday so today will be the day for chicken, veggies and a sweet potato and I will simply groundhog day my excitement for that. But what are you eating about today? Dish us the scoop!

I know thinking about food can't properly fuel us for a workout, but it can sure be motivating to eat when you are done! So if you are working out, how will you sweat about that today? Day 11 of Fit2 is lower body from one of the free five day challenges: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/day-1-fitness-blenders-5-day-workout-challenge-to-burn-fat-and-build-lean-muscle ..Now my legs just got over being sore from Monday, so I think I'll be ready to put them to work! Being mindful of modifying of course. Good luck today my Fit friends and everyone tackling a workout or rest!

Ah, and before I leave the Blenderverse, let's talk about who wants to ghost (guest host) the upcoming weekend check-in! You! You reading right now could do it if you want! Alls that is required is the desire to be our lovely guest host and do it up your way. So. Say so if you want so and I will Captain Picard this thing and make it so!!

And to riff off some more Captain Picard from Star Trek, there is only one thing to be simply said about getting to and through your Friday Eve; Engage!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***