Workout Complete + School Day

I had so much fun of my first day back to school. It was lots of fun and I was laughing in almost every one of my classes today, because all the teachers were trying to be silly and making all of the students laugh. I was so happy to see all of my friends, teachers and my boyfriend because I haven't seen any of them in a long time, so it was nice to go back to school and talk to everyone again. I played games in my dance 1 class it was to help us with knowing the rules that we need to know for dance class, and it was also to help us to get to know each other and make some new friends. So just from being at school today I have already made 6 new friends today and they are all very nice and very funny and I haven really remembered there names yet. But I will remember them the more I am around them and the more I get to know them at school on Wednesday and Friday. I didn't really have anything to do in my P.E class but I had work to do in 2 of my classes and other one I just told you we just played games. So after the long day at school and doing chores around the house and doing my workout for today, my body is completely wore out. Because the workout was a upper body strength workout and it really pushed my arms to the limit so I have had a really busy fun day.